TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re-Canadians in China - ESL discussion
Felix - 2005-04-20
In response to vicki - ESL discussion (concerned canadian)

Viewing the entire thread of your query takes one into a disappointing literary arena, most especially as the articles are all authored by teachers apparently out of their professional ethics; by touching issues of personalities which they can't expertly handle."judge a character from the character of the image you face in the mirror." Is there a mortal that has never been sick, has never backstabbed, criticized, condemned or denounced, dishonest or what? Though i do not come from Canada i teach English here in China and i have worked side by side with very healthy, professionally experienced and honest Canadian teachers. They are inspirational teachers with good manners only second to the English, neither do i come from England, i come from Africa. Whoever made generalized comments on the health of Canadians should consult an ophthalmologist, then he/she will be able to come out with a fair analysis.

Messages In This Thread
Canadians in China -- doctorjohn -- 2004-05-16
Re: Canadians in China... Vicki Premo -- Proud to Be Canadian -- 2004-08-06
Re: Canadians in China -- Proud to Be Canadian -- 2004-08-06
Re: Canadians in China -- Jay -- 2004-06-15
Re: Canadians in China -- Mike -- 2004-06-15
Re: Canadians in China -- boots43 -- 2004-06-16
Re: Canadians in China -- boots43 -- 2004-06-15
Re: Canadians in China -- Chinateacher1 -- 2004-05-17
Re: Canadians in China -- Robin Day -- 2004-05-17
Re: Canadians in China -- Michael Joseph Beauchot -- 2004-05-16
Re: Canadians in China -- Chunping Alex Wu -- 2004-08-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re-Canadians in China - ESL discussion

Go to another board -