TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › ESL Vermin.
License to Kill! - 2011-01-28

I must say I am disgusted at the low calibre of many people who post on this board. I have noticed that "GW" is a word used by some of the decent posters on here, but I would like to add another one, "vermin".

There seems to be many disgraceful people who post on boards like this in favour of very bad schools.

It really just sounds like they are posting advertisements for their own schools. Some examples on here include Suzhou Foreign Language School, York School in Fujian province, Hampson English, Yu Ming Education Center ,NDI, and many others.

These schools are proven beyond any doubt to be of extemely low quality, and it is disturbing to hear of the illegal and immoral activities taking place at these schools.

I compare the people who post positive spin on here in regard to these schools as some sort of "damage control", to be people of the lowest order, or the LCD ( Lowest Common Denominator )

I would regard them to be like roaches. The problem is not as bad as it was previously, but it seems as soon as one of these scumbags is shot down on forums like this another one pops up.

Some people in this industry are just revolting individuals, training school operators, Director of Studies, teaching assistants, that disgusting Kevin fellow from Suzhou for instance, how can they live with themselves!

Shame on you all, wish you would all drop dead soon.

Messages In This Thread
ESL Vermin. -- License to Kill! -- 2011-01-28
Re ESL Vermin. -- Bob -- 2011-02-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › ESL Vermin.

Go to another board -