TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Haerbin International Ice Festival
Dragonized - 2011-02-06
In response to Re Haerbin International Ice Festival (Bullring)

By the way I wouldn't call it a Confucian system, the word Confucious gets thrown around a lot these days as the chinese government funds these pretend confucious academies throughout the world in the name of promoting their brand of "culture". If you ask what kind of "culture" they promote, it's obviously the kind that eastern Euruope and Russia abandoned after 1990. Basically the philosophy of stating, "I'm in a certain class, so I know better than you, therefore I don't need to listen to anything you have to say or believe. I TELL YOU WHAT YOU SHOULD SAY AND BELIEVE, and you oughtta be thankful for it!"

If the Confu man were around today, he would be saying things like: Confucious says, "Never twist anothers words around like what they did to mine." or "One who borrows ideas from others should state them honestly as to not give that person a bad name." or "WTF I NEVER said that stop saying I said that!!!"

Messages In This Thread
Re Haerbin International Ice Festival -- asd -- 2011-02-05
Re Haerbin International Ice Festival -- Bullring -- 2011-02-05
Re Haerbin International Ice Festival -- Dragonized -- 2011-02-06
Re Haerbin International Ice Festival -- Bullring -- 2011-02-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Haerbin International Ice Festival

Go to another board -