TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › re: China esl job market going down..feeling depressed
bullring - 2011-02-12

So after much hand wringing I am thinking of coming back to China, even though I said it would be a cold day in hell before I did that...and I am not feeling so inspired...I thought I would like to go back to Zhaoqing ( a nice scenic tourism city in guangdong) and so looked for jobs there and came across this:

http://www.eslteachersboard.com/cgi-bin/China/index.pl?read=165928

The ad obviously seems to be written by a foreigner, but the terms seem very harsh...not an alcohol drinker!! And must have your own laptop!!!

So I gave up and looked elsewhere but it seems more jobs are imposing crappy stupid rules or working hours...and the pay isn't increasing vis a vis inflation...yes, china is getting a more expensive place...

thoughts?

Messages In This Thread
re: China esl job market going down..feeling depressed -- bullring -- 2011-02-12
Re re: China esl job market going down..feeling depressed -- ks_1976 -- 2011-02-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › re: China esl job market going down..feeling depressed

Go to another board -