TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re re: China esl job market going down..feeling depressed
bullring - 2011-02-14

I will wait for someone here to say I am a "racist", or "culturally insensitive".

@Silverboy: I get sick of the mostly GW and FAO lackey types saying it's china bashing for saying this or that, or racist, or not respectful of other cultures...but when in China we are expected to tolerate all kinds of racist and stereotypical crap, and say or do nothing about it, well the tide is turning, FT's with a couple of years experience can vote with their feet and leave China...

These GW training centre DOS/Teacher types, or the FAO lackeys are just the kind who wouldn't be able to hold down a job as a pot cleaner at a pub, or work in Mcdonald's in their own countries, so they suck up to the FAO's and their crappy training centre position because it has to be better than being a big nobody back in their own countries, drawing the dole and doing nothing...pathetic the lot of them!

Messages In This Thread
Re re: China esl job market going down..feeling depressed -- bullring -- 2011-02-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re re: China esl job market going down..feeling depressed

Go to another board -