TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Language Training Centers' Trashing
bullring - 2011-02-16

It seems to me that you don't have any plan B in your life. You could get a job at a decent public university, but I don't think you will. I suspect you are just greedy, so you would work at a school if it is crap, as long as they pay you 7000 or 8000 rmb a month.

@Silverboy: You are DEAD on the money here, DEAD on. Recall that thread sometime back where he was talking about divorcing his wife, not to bash on him too much, I have gone through periods of self pity during my time in China, but escaping or running away back to your home country doesn't make those problems go away...I actually admire you in that if you don't succeed in your quest in China, you will move onto a new country...EG seem's very sensitive and touchy, granted he has to provide for his wife and child (?), but he shouldn't get so nowty with fellow foreigners who are actually lending an ear...he may find himself bitter, divorced and old with nothing to look forward to, and no friends to listen to, just his training centre work and beers....not much fun. I hope he can get what is right for him, instead of getting defensive and hostile everytime someone posts something he doesn't like to hear...like a certain people we know well...!

Messages In This Thread
Re Language Training Centers' Trashing -- bullring -- 2011-02-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Language Training Centers' Trashing

Go to another board -