TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Anyone heard of Hampson English
Dragonized - 2011-02-26
In response to Re Anyone heard of Hampson English (Hamspson Management)

Your first sentence is really funny if read with an Italian-American accent. Anybody who's familiar with American english should try reading this sentence like a character from the popular TV show "Sopranos".

Your second sentence is also really funny if it is read with the imitation of an old grouchy Taiwanese woman who has lived in a western country for many years.

Your third sentence is just pathetic.

As for your last sentence, I had to go look up the word "nort" as I am not familiar with such sophisticated language, here's what i found on thefreedictionary.com website.

Norts

Nort insigniaNort redirects here; for "zero, nothing" see nought.

Norts are a fictional fascist enemy with Slavic and Germanic overtones from Rogue Trooper, a science fiction strip in the British comic 2000 AD, who are fighting the Southers. They were mainly responsible for the Quartz Massacre. The Traitor General was briefly allied with them.

Well...I am at a loss as to how you managed to slip that word in there, as my native english capabilities seems limited to its own spectrum of reality and thought compared with your fearless pioneering efforts at creating new ways to use english words.

Which country are you in by the way???? If it's some place on another planet such as Mars we apologize if we mislead you into believing we were in your home all this time. We're actually on planet Earth. Ever hear of it?

Messages In This Thread
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Hamspson Management -- 2011-02-26
Re: Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- A N Other -- 2011-08-09
Re: Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Pete -- 2011-08-29
Re: Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Gwendolyn Rumpelstiltz -- 2011-08-30
Re: Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Pete -- 2011-08-31
Re: Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Maitre de la Renaissance -- 2011-08-31
Re: Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Pete -- 2011-09-01
Re: Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- ESL Teachers United -- 2011-08-21
Re: Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- englishgibson -- 2011-08-09
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-03-05
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Hamspson Management Alter Ego -- 2011-03-06
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Bavaria Bier -- 2011-02-26
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-02-26
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Dragonized -- 2011-02-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Anyone heard of Hampson English

Go to another board -