TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Not all! - ESL discussion
Jon - 2005-04-26

I am not the biggest fan of EF in the world, but having said that I have worked for two of them in the last 3 years.

For the pay, well I have worked more hours for less, but there is also less for more of course. I guess you go with what is good for you.

You can't judge every EF by one or even a couple of bad ones. They are all (okay nearly all) franchises, so there are good ones and bad ones, just like any other school in China.

Their management is Chinese for the Chinese side of things, they also have western management on various levels.

The schools I worked for were fine, better than some others I have been at. One better than the other, but they both treated me well and both stuck to their contractual obligations. Other teachers there also had no (serious) complaints.

Don't let a couple of bad apples spoil the barrel. Treat a EF school as you would any other. They are no different below the branding.

Messages In This Thread
China: Warning: EF English First in China - ESL discussion -- Gibson Matthew -- 2005-04-25
Re: Warning: EF English First in China - ESL discussion -- Quillter -- 2008-09-08
Re: Warning: EF English First in China - ESL discussion -- Pjoy -- 2008-11-28
EF China, Shenzhen - Teachers Discussion -- Chris -- 2006-07-11
(Message Deleted by Poster) -- Too scared to say -- 2008-06-12
Re: EF China, Shenzhen - Teachers Discussion -- anonymous -- 2008-06-13
Not all! - ESL discussion -- Jon -- 2005-04-26
Re: Not all! - ESL discussion -- englishgibson -- 2009-11-23
To Gibson Re: EF English First - ESL discussion -- JinChaFa -- 2005-04-26
Re: To Gibson Re: EF English First - ESL discussion -- Quillter -- 2008-09-08
The EF corruption - ESL discussion -- mic -- 2005-04-27
Re: The EF corruption - ESL discussion -- Crazy Girl ( to work in China for English First!!) -- 2008-06-26
Matthew Gibson's response to all-Thank you - ESL discussion -- Matthew Gibson -- 2005-06-05
Bottom talking. - ESL discussion -- Rain -- 2005-04-27
EF Fuzhou -- Mark Charters -- 2008-08-20
To Rain: Re: EF - ESL discussion -- jinchafa -- 2005-04-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Not all! - ESL discussion

Go to another board -