TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Recruit China Teachers?
Tom - 2011-03-06
In response to Recruit China Teachers? (Nathan Barker)

"Hi...

Just wondering if anyone knows how long the agency 'Recruit China Teachers' has been around? Ive got my job through them started a few weeks ago, and everythings great, really happy with them....but theres nothing much wrote online about them...

Ive actually had no problems at all, in fact they've done great compared to my expectations. The good thing i found throughout my communication with them was they say they are foreign teachers and recruiters, which must be true as a foreigner always called me.

Ive had a really good experience using them, just wondering if anyone else had too because i know many people dont really like recruiters, but maybe some are different."

I don't like recruiters(are they recruiters or recruiters and also your employers?) but I'm hard-pressed to see what you're on about, since you declare that they've exceeded your wildest expectations.

Why are you writing this....... because you can't readily unearth anything bad about them, even though you have no logical reason to want to try?

I feel that in the course of time this outfit will reveal their true colours to you- that'll be the time to grumble or otherwise.

Messages In This Thread
Recruit China Teachers? -- Nathan Barker -- 2011-03-04
Re: Recruit China Teachers? -- Sam -- 2011-12-23
Recruit China Teachers? -- Tom -- 2011-03-06
Recruit China Teachers? -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-03-05
Recruit China Teachers? -- Tom -- 2011-03-05
Recruit China Teachers? -- Lip Stick -- 2011-03-09
Recruit China Teachers? -- Tom -- 2011-03-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Recruit China Teachers?

Go to another board -