TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone give information about IGiT group in Saudi Arabia
HAO - 2011-03-05

I had a lucky escape, kind of. They called me and invited me to work with them at KAAU in Jeddah. I aced the interview with the university staff, many of whom I've worked with before. IGIT didn't give me a reasonable offer, so I let it go.

On the first day of school one of their reps called me in a panic and demanded to know why I wasn't there. I explained. She begged me to come to the university and said, "All of your demands will be met."

I took three days off my current job and went. I liked the place and they had made me a teaching supervisor, which was nice.

However, once she saw I had shown up, the rep told me that I would get the benefits I'd asked for, but not the salary. Perhaps she thought I'd resigned from my previous job, and would be desperate to sign a new contract.

I went back to the old job the next day.

These folks are neither professional nor reliable.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Anyone give information about IGiT group in Saudi Arabia -- TL -- 2011-01-21
Re: Anyone give information about IGiT group in Saudi Arabia -- HAO -- 2011-03-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone give information about IGiT group in Saudi Arabia

Go to another board -