TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re tax ememption for expats in China
Unhappy Camper - 2011-03-07
In response to Re tax ememption for expats in China (Kanadian)

Yes I agree that it is worth pursuing. Many bad schools take FT's for a ride on earnings and benefits while pretending to befriend them and the disgusting part is many FT's kiss up to the Chinese owners like little babies sucking their thumbs. Millions of dollars are being pumped into corrupt Chinese school owners pockets annually buy scum that either bow down and let them do that to them, or the scum that does it gets away with it because FT's don't know the difference. Many a bad school in China often think that they have something on the ball, when in fact they have no damn idea that a foot is about to be put deep in their rear ends. The cops that stopped me the other day and asked for my passport were also asking many questions about my wages and taxes that were being deducted from my wages by the business and one can only imagine that they are on a tax evasion case. At the place where I work which is known for fraud and illegal hiring practices, tax evasion on some of the FT's that for whatever reason are still working here for more than 3-years is likely rampant. I doubt that most of them have much choice since they most likely could not find a job anywhere else and they had some sense of false security. Little do they know that they are victims and once the government enters into the picture, the false sense of security will end too. Anyone that supports a bad school is just as bad as the corrupt school owners running it. I told the police when they were talking to me that I doubt my own taxes were in order and I invited them to review all of my email pay slips and examine my banking records as well. I have seen many deductions that just don't add up and anytime I ask questions about them, those requests are put aside. Many crap schools can white wash things locally but when the federal government in a country gets involved all of that local corruption does not cover them. This place has many enemies among the Chinese and competing schools alike and the owner is a paranoid recluse that is almost never seen around here since he is afraid of someone nailing him to the cross. He has screwed enough people that it will take care of itself. The government tax police are just a bonus with gift wrapping. I hope that HR here can prove where they got all of their assets from because I suspect they dip into the tax funds too. There is nothing quite like a full assessment of a business tax records and forensic accounting to expose the dirty birds.

Messages In This Thread
China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Raoul Duke -- 2010-03-18
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- dbrownridge -- 2013-02-20
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Mancunian S -- 2013-02-21
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Curious -- 2013-02-21
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-22
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- San Migs -- 2013-02-21
Re: China: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Dragonized -- 2013-02-22
Re The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Kanadian -- 2011-03-22
Re The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Tom -- 2011-03-08
Re: Re The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Raoul F. Duke -- 2011-12-21
Re The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Kanadian -- 2011-03-09
Re The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Tom -- 2011-03-09
Re: Re The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Raoul F. Duke -- 2011-12-21
tax ememption for expats in China -- Kanadian -- 2011-03-06
Re tax ememption for expats in China -- Unhappy Camper -- 2011-03-07
Re tax ememption for expats in China -- Kanadian -- 2011-03-07
Re tax ememption for expats in China -- Unhappy Camper -- 2011-03-07
Re tax ememption for expats in China -- Tom -- 2011-03-07
Re tax ememption for expats in China -- Kanadian -- 2011-03-08
Re tax ememption for expats in China -- Tom -- 2011-03-08
Re tax ememption for expats in China -- Kanadian -- 2011-03-07
Re tax ememption for expats in China -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-03-07
Re tax ememption for expats in China -- Tom -- 2011-03-08
Re tax ememption for expats in China -- Kanadian -- 2011-03-08
Re tax ememption for expats in China -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-03-08
Re tax ememption for expats in China -- Kanadian -- 2011-03-09
Re tax ememption for expats in China -- Lip Stick -- 2011-03-09
Re tax ememption for expats in China -- Kanadian -- 2011-03-09
Re tax exemption for expats in China -- Kanadian -- 2011-03-07
Re: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- KJR FM -- 2010-03-21
Re: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- englishgibson -- 2010-03-19
Re: The Basics of Evaluating a Chinese Employment Contract -- Raoul Duke -- 2010-03-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re tax ememption for expats in China

Go to another board -