TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Critical thinking and the bananas for all kinds of monkeys
Dragonized - 2011-03-11

You bring up a good point about these kinds of societies. I myself believe that these people are FORCED AGAINST THEIR WILL to go with the flow, it doesn't mean they want to. Being in America you see Asians come to a new environment and all of a sudden a select few of them who are no doubt looking for better things in their hearts decide to do a 180 with their mindset.

I do not believe culture should be tied in with anything that suppresses free will, that's what many countries are still doing basically. Until these places DISOWN the power and control vices which are in theire minds they cannot make progress. The dynamics of how humans interact with one another ultimately creates societies which are better and some that are worse off when it comes to the treatment of individuals. It's up to the developing countries to ackowledge and put into action the fact that everyone deserves to have their voices heard and their rights to live freely protected, that's a universal value in my opinion.

If anyone who wonders about this, go to china or any other developing country and see how many people want to leave the country and go somewhere else.

Messages In This Thread
Re Critical thinking and the bananas for all kinds of monkeys -- Dragonized -- 2011-03-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Critical thinking and the bananas for all kinds of monkeys

Go to another board -