TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re tax ememption for expats in China
Kanadian - 2011-03-12

Canadians don't pay tax unless they have a wife or son ETC residing in Canada. AKA living off the fruits of the country. But that's not the point.. The point is, IF ( I am having some people reviewing it ) the Government of China allows us tax free for 3 years at max, and my college is taxing me, Where does the tax money go ? I don't have the " website " on this topic. However as i have said, once my " people " do a search and confirm it with legislation I shall advise you. Then it's your job to put the facts straight. I am also reviewing Section 50 of the Labour Act in which says "Article 50 Wages shall be paid to the workers themselves in cash and on a monthly basis. In no circumstance is it allowed to deduct or delay the payment". IF no deduction means free water and electricity, then this money must be returned as well. I have noticed many schools pay for water and electricity but mine don't. Many college and uni in Nanchang do I am not sure of other schools / cities etc.

Messages In This Thread
Re tax ememption for expats in China -- Kanadian -- 2011-03-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re tax ememption for expats in China

Go to another board -