TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Individual Income Tax in the PRC - Part 2
Unhappy Camper - 2011-03-18

Its nice to see the white color 4 door sedan driving around at local schools with the words Tax Checking written on the side of the car in gold print in English with Chinese characters below the English. I hope that all of the schools in the area are given a full and proper audit. Maybe some of these poor school owners that drive BMW's can start to pay their fair share of what is due to their governments and then it will cut into their hooker and hash funds. I am more than pleased to help place the noose around any of the corrupt school owners necks in China. I would like to see China bring back the death penalty for tax cheats in China. Maybe if China starting executing corrupt a-holes on CCTV it would cut down some of the corruption. They could hold mass executions in T-square and show the world that they are really serious about killing off corruption.

Messages In This Thread
Re Individual Income Tax in the PRC - Part 2 -- Unhappy Camper -- 2011-03-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Individual Income Tax in the PRC - Part 2

Go to another board -