TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › With a name like Medusa
Crap School Spotter - 2011-03-20

While I was out spotting more crap schools today, I came across this post which initially sounded pretty good until I read further. I then realized it was more of the Hampsons crap. Then I thought to myself about what kind of a person would post such crap and work for such a crap school? Everything was revealed to me once I saw the poster's name that was acting on behalf of Hamson.

If you look below it is in red font.

10000-20000,teach part time at Wudaokou, Sanyuanqiao,Fuchengmen or CBD!
Job ID:104143
Post City:Beijing
Posted by:medusa55
Post Date:Mar 20, 2011 09:23
Category:Language Teaching
Employment Type:Part Time
Recruiter Type:Direct employer
Contact E-mail:beijingline_hr82@163.com

About Employer:
Employer Name: Hampson English
Hampson English was established in 2002, based in Beijing. Hampson English Specializes in one-on-one English training. We have students of all ages, from kids to adults. We are undergoing rapid growth and expansion, Now we have 17 branches in 11 different cities, BEIJING, TIANJING, SHANGHAI GUANGZHOU, SHENGZHEN,HUANGZHOU, QINGDAO,XI'AN, WUHAN, CHENGDU, CHONGQING. We will soon have 15 additional centers

Work Location:
Beijing

Job Description:
Now We are looking for teachers, with different and unique teaching styles. We offer competitive and stable Salary with a comfortable, friendly environment.

we have 4 different locations in Beijing! wudaokou/zhongguancun, cbd, sanyuanqiao, fuchengmen! Requirements and Provisions for Employment are listed below:

Requirements:

1. Nationality: Native Speaking Countries.
2. TESL/TEFOL prefer

For Part-time Teachers:

We offer a competitive Hourly Wage based upon your Teaching Experience & Qualifications. You can make money using your spare time. Very flexible hours!

Please feel free to contact us: (+86)010-65882257 via email with your resume to: hampson.edu@163.com

Messages In This Thread
With a name like Medusa -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-03-20
Re With a name like Medusa -- Dragonized -- 2011-03-20
Re With a name like Medusa -- Kanadian -- 2011-03-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › With a name like Medusa

Go to another board -