TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Accept Black People...
Tom - 2011-04-04
In response to Re Accept Black People... (Lip Stick)

Unacceptable in a "conservative society..." but running hotel/rental apartments just across the street from a college so that students can go into those places and do the horizontal bop at 200 RMB per hour is perfectly OK right? Get off it [edited]. China is no more conservative than Los Angeles and with vibrator and dildo shops on every other block, China is not even close to being conservative and with 1.3 billion + people, I would say that someone is getting busy somewhere.

Hello Sweetheart
There are thousands of black Africans teaching in China. I don't quite know what they're teaching because it's quite true, you can hardly understand a word they say; however, It would certainly be a lot safer for students to copulate with these people than popping across the road to your 'horizontal bopping place' as you eloquently put it, since all FT's are obliged to have a blood test. It would certainly be safer to do that (by the way are you sure that horizontal place is not a KFC?) but it probably wouldn't deal with a financially-challenged student's cash flow problem, since most Africans have a large extended family at home which they must provide for.

I have a lot of sympathy for cash-struck students "needs must when the devil drives" If popping down your average Chinese Road teeming with sin can save you from a life drudgery--well, who are we to judge?

You sound a fiery little thing, My Dear. Do you like mature Englishmen?

Messages In This Thread
Accept Black People... -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-04-02
Re Accept Black People... -- Croc -- 2011-04-02
Re Accept Black People... -- Unsurpassed -- 2011-04-03
Re Accept Black People... -- Tom -- 2011-04-04
Re Accept Black People... -- Lip Stick -- 2011-04-03
Re Accept Black People... -- Tom -- 2011-04-04
Re Accept Black People... -- Croc -- 2011-04-03
Re Accept Black People... -- Bavarian bier -- 2011-04-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Accept Black People...

Go to another board -