TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Accept Black People...
Alex - 2011-04-06

(Turnoi)I 100%agree with u and give you hands of aplause ,all that have been said already is not a joke fellow teacher bewear of where you go working around China because some Chinese look down on these colours black and white without respect, thinking they are the only living cretures on this planet earth, the man called Stone and his lover Susan are soo greedy and very very dirty Chinese that i can not even discribe thier look to other who are yet to experience the them to know all that people are saying is the trueth nothing but the truth. Please beware of people like Susan and Stone because they wouldn't think about your wellfare or the well bein of thier fellow Chinese kids who thier parents will like them to have knowledge about the internatinal language English and who will become the future leaders of thier own great country China ,all that Susan and Stone thinks about is money money money they are in love with money as thier 1 sons future inheritace, forgetting all other important things to do .I have personally fallen into thier so call trape once and it was not good a minute please don't venture them and any Chinese with such a nusty life style
BEWARE OF THE DEVIL TRAINING CENTRES .

Messages In This Thread
Re Accept Black People... -- Alex -- 2011-04-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Accept Black People...

Go to another board -