TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re 4,500 USD from EF Changchun - a pack full of lies????
Oliver - 2011-04-12

Why not post a copy of your pay stub online so we can all see this $4500 bonus? Block out any confidential information. I live here in the city and no one that I know of would work for EF and no one that I know believes anything that the owner of that EF chain claims. The school has a bad reputation among most teachers in Changchun that I know and most people that I know in this area work for universities and have been for a few years. The bonus is really a joke in the first place. If they would simply pay teachers a good wage annually, there would be no need for them to withhold wages all year long and then at the end of the year, call it a bonus. Forget the hype, and just pay a straight wage that is respectable. EF will stop at nothing to try and get attention because overall their chain and their entire operation is one big mistake. Maybe the university I work at can reduce their monthly wage and then advertise a $7,000.00 USD BONUS at the end of the year. If you ever come back from being so drunk that you find yourself sitting in an EF which is the only possible way that anyone could end up there, you've got troubles.

There is no bonus. They pay low wages annually while looking for any possible way to keep that bonus from you. If you are a puppet and do as you are told, they'll think about giving you the money that you were rightfully entitled to anyway if they paid a decent wage in the first place.

Working at an EF is not something that I would be proud of.

Messages In This Thread
Re 4,500 USD from EF Changchun - a pack full of lies???? -- Mathew Stinson -- 2011-04-12
Re 4,500 USD from EF Changchun - a pack full of lies???? -- Dragonized -- 2011-04-12
Re 4,500 USD from EF Changchun - a pack full of lies???? -- Apollyon -- 2011-04-12
Re 4,500 USD from EF Changchun - a pack full of lies???? -- Dragonized -- 2011-04-13
Re 4,500 USD from EF Changchun - a pack full of lies???? -- Bavarian biers -- 2011-04-12
Re 4,500 USD from EF Changchun - a pack full of lies???? -- Oliver -- 2011-04-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re 4,500 USD from EF Changchun - a pack full of lies????

Go to another board -