TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re 4,500 USD from EF Changchun - a pack full of lies????
Apollyon - 2011-04-12

This individual is the only thing at EF school in Changchun that is ruining my daughters teaching experience. This foreign manager has made numerous sexual based comments including telling the male teachers at EF school that the advantage of his office being made of glass, is that he can see all young Chinese teachers getting changed at their desks. He comments on the foreign teachers attractiveness (or lack of) to new teachers, including teachers weight. He is a bully and makes comments in staff meetings that if you do not do what the school wants, then there may have to be some type of payback. I have heard from my daughter that this foreign manager commented on a teacher who was sick and asked her husband if she was menstruating?? This is totally inappropriate and unprofessional, in all honesty it is quite concerning for a parent. I urge any teacher considering a move to china, or any parent with a child considering such a move to China, to avoid EF school in Changchun. The management there would almost certainly make you regret your decision to go there. I would suggest any young teacher to check into a school, ask for emails of current teachers so you can ask some direct questions.

I have rarely seen so much bad press as EF Changchun has attracted. Tjis one is go abroad.net but there are many others. I understand the pervert concerned is one of us, an American. There are many other write-ups about this place and other perverts to consider.

For crooks and criminals to feel that the others who shine a light on their wicked deeds are very sad individuals is nothing new. Many undesirables congregate at Bondi Beach to mock the afflicted.

Messages In This Thread
Re 4,500 USD from EF Changchun - a pack full of lies???? -- Mathew Stinson -- 2011-04-12
Re 4,500 USD from EF Changchun - a pack full of lies???? -- Dragonized -- 2011-04-12
Re 4,500 USD from EF Changchun - a pack full of lies???? -- Apollyon -- 2011-04-12
Re 4,500 USD from EF Changchun - a pack full of lies???? -- Dragonized -- 2011-04-13
Re 4,500 USD from EF Changchun - a pack full of lies???? -- Bavarian biers -- 2011-04-12
Re 4,500 USD from EF Changchun - a pack full of lies???? -- Oliver -- 2011-04-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re 4,500 USD from EF Changchun - a pack full of lies????

Go to another board -