TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Ex Japan, can't or won't cut the mustard?
Bavarian bier - 2011-04-16

Places like Japan, Singapore, useless, expensive, racist. And there are also way too many GW types in such countries. BTW, wonder how much a decent hooker costs in Japan or Singapore? Sure they are five or six times more than in China, and I bet the service is [deleted]!

Silverboy, if you are only in China in the first place because of hookers, then seriously, mate, what the hell are you doing there...I thought you had a nice chinese lady now?!

Seriously, avoid those hookers they are laden with HIV and drug addictions in most cases...cheap doesn't even enter into it, if it was my bag of sugar, I'd rather pay more where it is more regulated and the girls are checked and tested, than in China where untreated blood regularly enters the hospital system and needles are scrubbed in bleach and cold water...

And the PRC isn't racist...silly me..not expensive, seen the costs of bars or some restaurants or imported goods in China?

No GW in China...c'mon man?!

Not against you, just saying there are swings and roundabouts to every locale....

Messages In This Thread
Re Ex Japan, can't or won't cut the mustard? -- Bavarian bier -- 2011-04-16
Re Ex Japan, can't or won't cut the mustard? -- Apollyon -- 2011-04-16
Re Ex Japan, can't or won't cut the mustard? -- interloper -- 2011-04-18
Re Ex Japan, can't or won't cut the mustard? -- Apollyon -- 2011-04-19
Re Ex Japan, can't or won't cut the mustard? -- Owenz here -- 2011-04-19
Re Ex Japan, can't or won't cut the mustard? -- Bavarian bier -- 2011-04-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Ex Japan, can't or won't cut the mustard?

Go to another board -