TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Racism "Normal" in Asia?
Dragonized - 2011-04-17

Turnoi, you're the old croc on the block so normally a young scaler like me who has barely dipped his skin in deep water wouldn't go out and say you're wrong, but in this case I should tell you that you're giving this joker waaaay too much credit in regards to the way he sees reality. HIS REALITY consists of a man-child who doesn't want to give up immaturity, so what does he do?? He goes to the environment that produced the very people who, well produced him and probably abused him to be scared of taking different perspectives in, neglected him to believe that hope and innocence meant being forever acting out irresponsibly. But how could you get away with that kind of behavior in the USA all of the time? It'll eventually catch up to you.

So he runs to china, where the matrix of misinformation and depravity of knowledge towards the general masses forever keeps him happy.

Meeting these kinds of fellow human beings makes me believe that if we lived on a planet of Giants if we ever got too close in proximity to the big fellows they would immediately call the Giant Pesticide Control on us!

Messages In This Thread
Re Racism "Normal" in Asia? -- Dragonized -- 2011-04-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Racism "Normal" in Asia?

Go to another board -