TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Ex Japan, can't or won't cut the mustard?
Apollyon - 2011-04-18

If any older guy can find a "younger Miss" or even a lovely studentess in China then good luck to them!

Too true, blue. I 've met quite a few mature FT's who have found a younger mate on the internet. My old American friend doesn't want to find anything permanent because he already has a wife at home; however, although he has a bit of a beer gut, wears dentures and is follicle- challenged he has remarkable success with Little Lotus Blossoms from 20 years of age. This secret of his success seems to be the numbers game, a bit like telesales if you make enough calls you're going to get an interested punter. He likewise flits from one flower to the other with tasty pastry offers (you have to find a gimmick) Now, when eager to get her choppers around them tasty pastries arrives, she not only gets to sample his wares but he insists on giving her instuctions on how to prepare and bake the tasty rascals. It's when she has flour up to her elbows and busy kneading the dough that he makes other things on his mind clearer. He tells me that at that stage he usually gets his face slapped and she walks out; nevertheless, failure is only to root out success and one in 50 proves happy to have further instructions.

The older you get the more English you know. Older teachers should get paid twice as much.

Messages In This Thread
Re Ex Japan, can't or won't cut the mustard? -- Apollyon -- 2011-04-18
Re Ex Japan, can't or won't cut the mustard? -- Owenz here -- 2011-04-19
Re Ex Japan, can't or won't cut the mustard? -- Apollyon -- 2011-04-19
Re Ex Japan, can't or won't cut the mustard? -- Bavaria Beer -- 2011-04-20
Re Ex Japan, can't or won't cut the mustard? -- Apollyon -- 2011-04-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Ex Japan, can't or won't cut the mustard?

Go to another board -