TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › esl recording - ESL discussion
Brian - 2005-04-30

Thank you for the encouraging and informative response. I really appreciate the time you have taken to reply

What are your plans? Do you have the desire to work on producing your own curriculum (written text & audio), or do you only wish to focus on the audio side?

At this time, I create audio lessons based on whatever materials I have from the company I am working for (which are others'published materials and not their own creation).

I would feel more comfortable at the present time creating audio lessons/drills from this kind of material, or a company's/teacher's curriculum material.

In this way, I can focus on being creative with the lessons and audio editing instead of the time it would take to create my own materials.

Also, I'm wondering if the market for CD-ROM audio learning materials (using professional voice over people, and curriculum experts) is already dominated by a few companies, or there are too many selections. I was thinking of companies or instructors who didn't purchase CD-ROMs, or do not use much multimedia would be interested in my services.

If you have any other suggestions, please provide them.

I am pleased to locate this forum for ESL instructors and students. This is a very valuable service and I will spread the word about it.

Brian

Messages In This Thread
recording for esl? - ESL discussion -- Brian -- 2005-04-29
recording work - ESL discussion -- JO 753 -- 2005-05-01
Fantastic idea there, Brian! - ESL discussion -- Malinee -- 2005-04-30
esl recording - ESL discussion -- Brian -- 2005-04-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › esl recording - ESL discussion

Go to another board -