TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Have a problem getting Release letter
Beentheredonethat - 2011-04-24

Can you give me the Human Rights commision info so I can do that. I was thinking suing them but that is costly and will take too long but it would freeze their accounts and keep them in China till the thing was settled. It is a korean school which I absolutely loath. I did not even have a signed contract and they refused to sign one when I got there and they changed everything around like work time went from do your teaching to stay in school 40 hours a week so not a good situation. They know I wanted the paperwork and gave me stuff that the government will not accept. They tell me that the paper work is all that they will give and if the government will not accept it too bad they don't care. So yes it is a crappy situation but I know that there is a way to do it. A friend got a job with another school and they provided the new paperwork eventually but they told him the same thing at first. Well if you can give me the Human Rights Commision info that would be great. I will them them that I am going to them and see what happens. With all I have on them it should make them squirm a little bit. Thanks and looking forward to your reply

Messages In This Thread
Have a problem getting Release letter -- Beentheredonethat -- 2011-04-22
Re Have a problem getting Release letter -- dude -- 2011-04-23
Re Have a problem getting Release letter -- Beentheredonethat -- 2011-04-24
Re Have a problem getting Release letter -- dude -- 2011-04-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Have a problem getting Release letter

Go to another board -