TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › WARNING! WARNING!. HE is back again with a new name Dr. Lowen; email ID:lowen1121@gmail.com
Rose - 2011-04-24

Hi Everyone,

I am very thankful to all of you for these posts.

I guess, I am his latest victim. The same thing happened with me too. Asking to do all those repetoire...... doing the throat excercise infront of the mirror, pix with tongue in-tongue out and eating a live mouse...etc. Although, before responding to him, I did try to find some information about this person however in vain. It might be because, he has changed his name and email id. Most of the time when he calls, the display comes as 'no number' or 'private number' on my mobile however, once the number, +6047772067 appeared.

He has posted some job requirements in ESLHerald.com now:

http://www.eslherald.com/listing/print/276

I have also checked at the weblink: www.emailget.com/lowen, to get some information about him. However, I couldn't find much out of it.

It's high time, something needs to be done. If there is someone in this forum from Canada, S/he may take a print of this page/thread and raise a complaint directly with the Canadian police.

I am going to write to ESLHerals also to get some information from them. Parallely, if someone has any idea how to contact the cyber cop... we can initiate that also.

Messages In This Thread
WARNING! WARNING!. HE is back again with a new name Dr. Lowen; email ID:lowen1121@gmail.com -- Rose -- 2011-04-24
Re WARNING! WARNING!. HE is back again with a new name Dr. Lowen; email ID:lowen1121@gmail.com -- JC -- 2011-05-20
Re: Re WARNING! WARNING!. HE is back again with a new name Dr. Lowen; email ID:lowen1121@gmail.com -- The Owl -- 2011-05-20
Re WARNING! WARNING!. HE is back again with a new name Dr. Lowen; email ID:lowen1121@gmail.com -- Mark Newton -- 2011-05-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › WARNING! WARNING!. HE is back again with a new name Dr. Lowen; email ID:lowen1121@gmail.com

Go to another board -