TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re I FOUND TRUE LOVE IN PARADISE
Interloper - 2011-04-30
In response to Thailand: I FOUND TRUE LOVE IN PARADISE (FUNGIRL)

I see many foreign girls in China similar to "FUNGIRL". Whilst a Chinese man can in no way compete with a Thai man in the sexuality/lover stakes ( the Thais ooze sensuality ) some girls will still gravitate toward wealthier and handsome ( by Chinese standards ) Chinese men.

FUNGIRL maybe thinks she has a good figure, maybe she is a liar, or is just deluding herself. I have seen ugly blonde and overweight white girls, eg: 5'2 tall and 80kg with pimples throwing themselves at rich Chinese men. Sometimes they score.

In a way, these Chinese guys are doing them a big favour. They are the leftovers, the female dregs of USA, UK, and Australian society. The laowai here in China certainly won't copulate with such low-life!

Not when there are so many Chinese babe college girls with short skirts throwing themselves at foreigners!

And many of those chics will F..K anything foreign , as long as you buy them a bottle of beer or a wine!

Messages In This Thread
Thailand: I FOUND TRUE LOVE IN PARADISE -- FUNGIRL -- 2011-04-26
Re I FOUND TRUE LOVE IN PARADISE -- Apollyon -- 2011-05-01
Re I FOUND TRUE LOVE IN PARADISE -- Interloper -- 2011-04-30
Re I FOUND TRUE LOVE IN PARADISE -- Jordan -- 2011-04-30
Re I FOUND TRUE LOVE IN PARADISE -- Legs 11 -- 2011-04-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re I FOUND TRUE LOVE IN PARADISE

Go to another board -