TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Easy Dough
Dragonized - 2011-05-02
In response to Re Easy Dough (Lime and Lemon)

The Chinese are a bunch of slimy toads like the OP said, they
have no morals or standards. If I am in China I will beehave likewise. When in
Rome........... I also think that it is OK to work in China on an L visa.

Your "great" willpower shows a lot about yourself. You could have said that you yourself possess no real morals or standards. I'm sure if you're in china or if you're planning to be in china you'll enjoy the slimyness perfectly, because that's who you are.

I have met more than enough foreigners who look down on the chinese generally because of problematic behavior and uncultured ways of approaching life. So what do they do? They become the very same embodiment whom they supposedly patronize upon, thus shooting themselves in their own feet. The problem with people like you is that once you believe it's okay to generalize an entire race/religion/ethnic group etc., you become too judgemental for your own good and offend everyone since it's only your own opinion that you value.

I try and stay away from amoral types, no matter where. You're no better than the chinese whom we bash on these boards with regularity. In real life if I had met you I would soon as give you the same cold shoulder i give to anyone else who has no morals or ethics to speak of.

Messages In This Thread
Re Easy Dough -- Lime and Lemon -- 2011-05-02
Re Easy Dough -- Dragonized -- 2011-05-02
Re Easy Dough -- Apollyon -- 2011-05-02
Re Easy Dough -- Bavarian bier -- 2011-05-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Easy Dough

Go to another board -