TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Need Special Recruiter Of China
Apollyon - 2011-05-05

Unfortunately, I don't have a sixth-sense to spot the multiple aliases, and those who post under many different names clearly have their reasons. Sure, as another poster remarked some time ago, there are what that poster called "linguistic markers" in the writing, or style, or attitudinal approach. But it's cyberspace and the rules don't apply in the same way as if people were face-to-face. Being diplomatic again, there's no way of knowing (unless one corresponds by email and builds a relationship). I just, perhaps naively, take all the posts here at face-value. If I can offer some suggestions or help to somebody, I will. There's one poster here I do correspond with, and that poster has been extremely helpful

A sixth-sense has not been required, just picking up on errors so glaring and brazen, I don't know how anybody could have missed them.

Yes the one carrying on about 'linguistic markers' was 'The Lawyer' Worzel Gummidge himself no less.

Never mind, it'll all be the same in 200 years time.

Changing the subject, You're one of the rare few proper teachers in China. Do you get extra cash for that? Can you command a higher salary than the likes of myself? I've never bumped into another FT, qualified to teach in a Western school, beyond 'teaching assistant' The kids in Blighty must be a nightmare-I'd end up in prison charged with assault.

Messages In This Thread
Re Need Special Recruiter Of China -- Apollyon -- 2011-05-05
Re Need Special Recruiter Of China -- Turino -- 2011-05-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Need Special Recruiter Of China

Go to another board -