TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Need Special Recruiter Of China
Apollyon - 2011-05-05
In response to Re Need Special Recruiter Of China (Turino)

I've managed to quote myself accurately, which you were unable to do. As for Yuncheng IELTS, my Chinese contact there says that that company presently employs 32 foreign teachers, rather more than when I was there

Oh, I was referring to the days when you fielded for the 'A' team and very much at the forefront of criticisms against Yuncheng IELTS. So, you actually worked for them? Now, I am one of the great unwashed, that's to say I haven't been trained as a proper teacher, like wot most FT's in China have not; whereas, you, were a proper teacher in Scotland UK. Why on earth were you reduced to working for that stinking dive[IELTS] which mainly employs second language Africans and the odd white monkey, clutching only a degree and TEFL? (s'all I've got)

Well, you have suddenly been dusted off, your reserve as wise back-up terminated, and you're back on the cutting edge, helping other posters. Welcome back.

Messages In This Thread
Re Need Special Recruiter Of China -- Turino -- 2011-05-05
Re Need Special Recruiter Of China -- Apollyon -- 2011-05-05
Re Need Special Recruiter Of China -- Turino -- 2011-05-05
Re Need Special Recruiter Of China -- Apollyon -- 2011-05-05
Re Need Special Recruiter Of China -- Turino -- 2011-05-06
Re Need Special Recruiter Of China -- Apollyon -- 2011-05-06
Re Need Special Recruiter Of China -- Turino -- 2011-05-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Need Special Recruiter Of China

Go to another board -