TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Need Special Recruiter Of China
Turino - 2011-05-06
In response to Re Need Special Recruiter Of China (Apollyon)

Oh, I was referring to the days when you fielded for the 'A' team and very much at the forefront of criticisms against Yuncheng IELTS.

Not true, I tried to defend that company, but to no avail. I still regard it as an average employer, though a good one for newbies without teaching experience who wish to learn the ropes.
Treining centres and some private schools here are much worse. Oh, and Yuncheng IELTS is good for older teachers who cannot get jobs easily due to ageism and the Chinese employment regulations. Salary levels aren't paramount with many of them, 5000 a month, but no end of term holiday pay is fine in their eyes - you see, they are getting pensions from their homelands in addition!
Too much snobbery on this board re workplaces and qualifications, I'm sorry to say! Typical Western attitudes, understandable though short-sighted.

Messages In This Thread
Re Need Special Recruiter Of China -- Turino -- 2011-05-05
Re Need Special Recruiter Of China -- Apollyon -- 2011-05-05
Re Need Special Recruiter Of China -- Turino -- 2011-05-05
Re Need Special Recruiter Of China -- Apollyon -- 2011-05-05
Re Need Special Recruiter Of China -- Turino -- 2011-05-06
Re Need Special Recruiter Of China -- Apollyon -- 2011-05-06
Re Need Special Recruiter Of China -- Turino -- 2011-05-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Need Special Recruiter Of China

Go to another board -