TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Need Special Recruiter Of China
Apollyon - 2011-05-06
In response to Re Need Special Recruiter Of China (Turino)

Yes, Ian was and still is an excellent teacher!...LOL
I don't know if 'still is' is true. A previous post mentioned that he suddenly discovered he was seriously ill and returned to Blighty. I should also mention that he was Welsh. Yes, he sang the company's praises, and got quite abusive when the response was very negative. Soon after that, he ceased posting. I didn't denigrate the company at all, rating it as a Chinese employer of at best average - I think you can recall that. But that was also a bone of contention, nobody else supported me on that.

He can be forgiven for being abusive if he thought the company was a good one and others were trashing it. I don't mind people who disagree with me but dislike those who run with hare and hounds both.

Ian, I fear is now with Jesus. I was joking when I referred to him as a Scot (albeit a noble [deleted]) he was from the North of England. A finer man you could never meet. He thought IELTS was okay, they treated him uncharacteristically well but he never sucked up to them. Life is not that clear cut, is it?

Yuucheng IELTS is a [edited] but he could never see that.

Messages In This Thread
Re Need Special Recruiter Of China -- Turino -- 2011-05-06
Re Need Special Recruiter Of China -- Apollyon -- 2011-05-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Need Special Recruiter Of China

Go to another board -