TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › China: Please help me pick the right city to work and live in?
Joseph - 2011-05-07

Dear Readers,

I am planning on moving to China to teach English. Sorry in advance for any incorrect usage of grammar in this post that seems to happen when you least expect it to.

I am wondering which cities in China are the most expatriate/foreigner friendly. Can any readers of this message reply to me with suggestions?

I am looking for cities that have many other foreigners I can interact with; I would like to spend my time off meeting other foreigners so that I can, to the best of my ability, avoid culture shock. Of course, in determining what would be a good choice for me, I would like for aesthetics, modernism, transportation, practicality, and anything else that you would consider important when choosing a city to work and live in, to be taken into consideration. Do you have any suggestions?

Sincerely,
Future Teacher

[Edited by Administrator (admin) Sat, 14 May 2011, 06:12 AM]

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › China: Please help me pick the right city to work and live in?

Go to another board -