TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
· Previous · Next Return to Index › Beijing Number 2 Middle School Scam
Crap School Spotter - 2011-05-07

You might already be getting nibbles from recruiters that indirectly imply, nudge you a little bit, or suggest to you that they are representing a private company that is partners with an American-based high school and they are doing a JV in conjunction with the Beijing Number 2 Middle School.

SCAM

I've been reverse scamming and collecting information on 5 different recruiters that all had the same or similar story which of course does not check out. This is an ID theft scam ring operating out of Beijing and it is working with some Chinese people in the USA located in California.

Their emails all go to two different offices involving what appears to be two different people pretending to be 5 different people. I am trying to have a face-to-face meet with them, one of them, at a shopping mall using a hot girlfriend of mine that can handle herself that wants in on the action. The scam is go to there and meet to discuss the job, and once she is there, we'll of course surround this clown and find out who he/she really is, get his/her ID and call the police while making a nice video of it for YouTube.com

Start reeling in these clowns and uploading their faces on YouTube.com using meta tags and key words like China teaching, beware teach in China, and related words.

I might even make a blog of this and add videos and pictures and all related materials.

Don't forget guy and gals, that if it is not a standard SAFEA contract in China written in English and in Chinese, its not legal.

· Previous · Next Return to Index › Beijing Number 2 Middle School Scam

Go to another board -