TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › FRAUD RECRUITERS SCAMS
Crap School Spotter - 2011-05-07

RUN THIS THROUGH GOOGLE.COM

Ms Liu:13699222516, 15810764659 magic_educationhr@yahoo.com.cn

This crap recruiter has been involved in some really shady dealings involving some really shady schools. DO NOT send your resume to them. DO NOT trust them.

Start checking out and background checking recruiters or anyone claiming to be a recruiter before you email them your information. In the case of this individual listed above, they are collecting and selling data such as personal identification and credentials. Then they sell them to people that need the raw data.

I just got done reverse scamming them and their little act blew up in their faces.

Its a really good idea to create a few fake people and some fake "fishing" resumes to test the waters on the recruiters and see what happens first. If the job is valid, pursue it a little further. if not, your fake character can take the heat and no one gets your information. I have been trolling using a fake blonde and a fake good looking male teacher between 26-35 years of age and I get spammed by marketing scams, sex scams, Nigeria scams, etc., just from applying for jobs that are not really jobs, or, they are jobs, sort of, but the recruiter is collecting and selling or data mining information for marketing research or totally illegal black market crimes.

One of the schools that this recruiter is claiming to represent was recently targeted by INTERPOL and there is now a major state, and federal lawsuit against it as well as state and federal criminal charges pending.

Don't trust recruiters. They are fly by night, most of them don't pay taxes in China, they sell data, they don't properly store or destroy personal data, and they are not background checked, licensed, bonded, or insured.

Messages In This Thread
FRAUD RECRUITERS SCAMS -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-05-07
Re FRAUD RECRUITERS SCAMS -- Lou -- 2011-05-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › FRAUD RECRUITERS SCAMS

Go to another board -