TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Please help me pick the right city to work and live in?
Dragonized - 2011-05-08

I'm merely stating the facts, lady. My low opinion is of the esl situation in china. We're all capable of being good and being bad. But the system and the environment can be the pendulum that swings us to one way or the other.

Why should we be as negative about that country as you are? Your handle says it
all, right?

Your quote here says it all, you feel that my opinion is too general so you decide to act as a spokesman on behalf of china. I'll refrain from being too overt since it's obvious you're uncomfortable with some of the things I've said. Well if you had actually taken a look at my earlier posts you can see that I never outright said to ban china permanently. I even advocated china as a tourist spot. NOW if you come to china and spend money as a tourist wouldn't you be helping the economy? I merely don't want anyone to work in china as a teacher in the shady places which disguise themselves as "schools".

"My handle" is something I carry with care and honesty. If you're too scared to take it that's your problem, not mine.

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Please help me pick the right city to work and live in?

Go to another board -