TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Please help me pick the right city to work and live in?
disenchanted - 2011-05-08
In response to Re Please help me pick the right city to work and live in? (Crap School Spotter)

Well, I am really thinking I should take that advice. I have come to the conclusion after being in China for six years that this country has no future. People only care about money here now, and have no worthwhile goals in their pathetic lives. "Nasty, rude, arrogant Chinese people". You can add " extreme xenophobia" "pathological racism" to that.

What is it with the Chinese and the hatred of foreigners? Women here pretend to be nice, but then you discover their true colours. At least 85 per cent of women here just like foreigners for either money or a visa.

I think foreigners in China should start leaving. We need to stop helping these people ( for low pay ) and giving them money until they can behave in a civilised fashion. If the Chinese want respect in the world they better step it up and start earning it.

Until then China is not worth consideration, even for tourists.

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Please help me pick the right city to work and live in?

Go to another board -