TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › $4,500.00 BONUS EF
Crap School Spotter - 2011-05-09

If I tell you I am going to pay you $5,000.00 USD in bonus money at the end of your contract and then pay you low wages all year long while withholding your normal wages all year by keeping as much as say 35,000 RMB in my own pockets collecting interest in my bank and not yours, then I can also offer you a BONUS at the end of the year, but its not a BONUS. It is just the rest of your wages that you would normally have earned anyway if I were paying you a decent wage to begin with. COME ON GUYS! ITS ALL BULL POOPIE! ITS EF PEOPLE. WAKE UP!

The woman that owns that school is under a pending criminal investigation in Changchun. AVOID IT.

MEANWHILE....how about a real job?

FOREIGN SERVICE OFFICER TEST TO BE GIVEN AT THE U.S. EMBASSY IN BEIJING
Interested in a career in the Foreign Service? The Foreign Service Officer Test will be given at the U.S. Embassy in Beijing, Saturday June 11, 2011 at 8:30am - 12:00pm and at 1:30pm - 5:00pm. The deadline to submit completed registration is May 23, 2011. Please visit our website at http://careers.state.gov/officer/register.html for more information.

I look forward to seeing your bright and happy faces.

Sorry, no bonus though.

Its China people. STOP TEACHING AND START REACHING FOR SOME REAL MONEY AND BENEFITS FOR A CHANGE.

Messages In This Thread
$4,500.00 BONUS EF -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-05-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › $4,500.00 BONUS EF

Go to another board -