TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Please help me pick the right city to work and live in?
Apollyon - 2011-05-09

Philippines is looking good at this stage. My life in China is not so bad, but teaching is a drag now, and the fickle women are really starting to piss me off.

You're so right, FT's should be in China in spite of the teaching, not because of it, keeping the hours down to as little as possible.

I hope you're taking advantage of all the natural resources at your uni. I proposition all the studentesses I can as long as they're not in my class. They usually tell me that Chinese girls are not like that and I'm older than dad and leave my flat post haste, but there's always the odd one who appreciates antiques and after lessons English tuition. Also out of all the young ladies who decline, the odd one or two changes their minds at a later stage. When in doubt, just lunge with a beery kiss, in response to an inane "do you like Chinese food?"

Messages In This Thread
Re Please help me pick the right city to work and live in? -- Apollyon -- 2011-05-09
Re Please help me pick the right city to work and live in? -- Bavarian -- 2011-05-09
Re Please help me pick the right city to work and live in? -- Apollyon -- 2011-05-10
Re Please help me pick where to work and live in? -- Turino -- 2011-05-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Please help me pick the right city to work and live in?

Go to another board -