TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Please help me pick the right city to work and live in?
Apollyon - 2011-05-10

You may be in for a shock if you ever get a real job outside of China, but horses for courses, I did the 8-10 classes a week thing for a couple of years...it pays nothing though, which is the inherent problem for FTs who need to establish themselves

You are so right, i would get a very nasty shock. That's why I like to work in China, I do not want a proper job.

Now, one of your post heads likes to work in China, true? Are German university students pleased to have sex with ancient teachers with beer-guts and dentures? Because they often do if asked in China(mind, it's a bit like telesales you have to ask quite a few and you mustn't tell their dorm mates) You say 8-10 classes a week over two years paid you nothing!!!! What the Dickens were you doing with your spare time? No, don't tell me, that might be too much information, bearing in mind that Dickens is a euphemism for works of the devil and possible blindness.

Messages In This Thread
Re Please help me pick the right city to work and live in? -- Apollyon -- 2011-05-09
Re Please help me pick the right city to work and live in? -- Bavarian -- 2011-05-09
Re Please help me pick the right city to work and live in? -- Apollyon -- 2011-05-10
Re Please help me pick where to work and live in? -- Turino -- 2011-05-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Please help me pick the right city to work and live in?

Go to another board -