TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Beijing Huijia Private School
Crap School Spotter - 2011-05-13

They are back at it again trying to hustle teachers into their little scam and this time the salary has gone up to 18,000 RMB per month. Posting on Craig's list again and omitting much of the data that they previously used to post their crap school. When an international school has to resort to using Craig's list, its a joke already isn't it? Notice our friend from MAGIC_employment again.

At least they are no longer claiming they have students from 28 countries.

ANY AND ALL SCHOOLS IN CHANG PING DISTRICT with similar ads ARE MOST LIKELY THE CHANG PING SH*T HOLE CALLED BEIJING HUIJIA PRIVATE SCHOOL.

You will notice a few key points here.

They are supposedly an international school right? That means, or implies high standards right? WRONG. Check out the swing scale on the wages from 6,000 to 18,000 RMB. What kind of a top-tier teacher are they going to get for 6,000 RMB in a supposed international school advertising under cover on Craig's list? You will also notice that they need someone there ASAP. I'll bet they do with a sh*t hole like that, people cannot get out of that sh*t hole fast enough.

Date: 2011-05-09, 5:17PM CST
Reply to: magic_employment@yahoo.com.cn
Full-time Teach Biology,Chemistry,Accounting, Industry , IELTS/TOFEL Teachers needed right now in Beijing

An international school located in Chang Ping district, it takes around 15 minutes from Tian Tong Yuan subway station ,line 5

Age of students:14-19 yrs old

N.o. of students each group : around 30 students in a group.

Workload :16 25 classes per week, 45 minutes a class.

Requirements: Native speakers from US,UK.Canada,Australia,New Zealand preferred .
Teaching experience or working experience in related fields preferred .

Salary and benefits : 6K--18K a month, fully-furnished apartment,working visa, insurance ,airfare reimbursement and other benefits offered .

Starting time :ASAP

Length of the contract: One year preferred . BUT NOT LIKELY!

If you're available for this job,please send us your CV and copies of your degree,passport ,and a photo please write down the name of the subject you wanna teach in your email) I WANNA.....I WANNA THIS....I WANNA THAT......

Messages In This Thread
Beijing Huijia Private School -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-05-13
Re Beijing Huijia Private School -- Dragonized -- 2011-05-15
Re Beijing Huijia Private School -- Ellen -- 2011-05-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Beijing Huijia Private School

Go to another board -