TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Take The Pledge
Apollyon - 2011-05-13
In response to China: Take The Pledge *PIC* (Crap School Spotter)

Tired of crap? Only you can change it.

I am done with abuse and low wages.
I am done with helping a communist regime to be in a better position to take power.
I am done serving as cheap labor.
I am done living a sub-standard life.
I promise to leave China and to never return.
I promise to get myself into a better situation in life.

Book a ticket home, pack your bag and don't think twice about leaving. Its that simple.

Well is a better situation working in a hamburger joint? Because that's normally it for a retired FT once he returns home. I remember my final day at my job in England, somebody had illegally pasted an advert up on the toilet wall- before removing I read it, I never usually did, but it said- English teachers needed in China, experience not essential, good pay and conditions, your own fully furnished flat. I scrawled the number down on a piece of Richmond Upon Thames standard issue Izal toilet paper, threw the advert down the pan and flushed it, just as an inspector entered, yelling my name, Tom. He stood over one of the urinals pointing and asked what was inside. I replied, two dog-ends(fag-ends.) He screamed "YES, and the same two 777 State Express fag-ends have been there since yesterday" I suddenly lost it, I had had enough of his smug sarcasm, ten years enough. I ripped off my rubber gloves, throwing them in the urinal bowl atop the dog-ends and yelled back "stick them where the sun don't shine, I'm off to become a teacher in China!" I did, and have never looked back.

Messages In This Thread
China: Take The Pledge *PIC* -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-05-13
Re Take The Pledge -- Apollyon -- 2011-05-13
Re Take The Pledge -- Dragonized -- 2011-05-13
Re Take The Pledge -- Juanisaac -- 2011-05-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Take The Pledge

Go to another board -