TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › I say again...... - ESL discussion
RhenoThai - 2005-05-04
In response to Pulling back a bit... - ESL discussion (AjarnJim)

I say again....bring a REAL degree to Thailand. Get the fake on Koh Sarn Road and go to work. No one cares here. Students and their parents MIGHT in Bangkok, but they sure as hell don't out in the sticks at schools like mine. If you actually LIKE teaching after a year and want to continue, go get the real deal certificate.....only go to Korea or Taiwan where you can get the thing for FREE. Don't drop a wad at a mill. Sure, I got my TESOL. I dropped a wad, yeap. However, with a year under my belt, I know now there is a better, smarter way to do this TEFL thing. Be sure to catch my next post--"The art of the Fake". It's a great way to come here, get a fake cert, and get a job even if one does use a recruiter.

RhenoThai

Messages In This Thread
NEWBIE NEEDING SOME DESPERATE ADVICE!!!` - ESL discussion -- Newbie -- 2005-04-14
What you need to do - ESL discussion -- I shoulda got a fake cert first -- 2005-05-02
Loser teachers with fake degrees - ESL discussion -- AjarnJim -- 2005-05-03
Who said anything about a fake DEGREE - ESL discussion -- SiamSap -- 2005-05-03
a wad of professional development - ESL discussion -- AjarnJim -- 2005-05-03
Except there is only one problem, Jim - ESL discussion -- RhenoThai -- 2005-05-15
You care, Jim. No one else in Thailand does. - ESL discussion -- RhenoThai -- 2005-05-04
To AjarnJim - ESL discussion -- RhenoThai -- 2005-05-03
Pulling back a bit... - ESL discussion -- AjarnJim -- 2005-05-03
I say again...... - ESL discussion -- RhenoThai -- 2005-05-04
Try China - ESL discussion -- Jeff -- 2005-04-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › I say again...... - ESL discussion

Go to another board -