TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re WARNING! WARNING!. HE is back again with a new name Dr. Lowen; email ID:lowen1121@gmail.com
JC - 2011-05-20

Hello,

I am literally the latest victim!

He just called me from the telephone number +60 4 7772067 and speaking in a very calm and soothing voice went on to ask me if I would like to join the school for disabled children and went through 2 exercises.

I already confronted him as to why we were not using Skype as surely it would cost me to answer this call but he assured me it would be a short conversation (which then ended up being 15 minutes, according to my mobiole phone timer).

Here are some notes that I jotted down during the conversation.

physical disabilities
exercise therapy/adaptability
basic - mirrors open/swallow
throat - muscles
eyes breathing swallowing
speech
thailand
6-12 yr
1 yr contract

2800 us dollars
airfare
accomm provided

These are all the things he spoke about before I realised that it was dodgy and then I literally cut him off and said, " Excuse me, I'm going to have to stop you here as these are irrelevant and inappropriate right now." Then I decided to google his telephone number and saw this forum. It's so important that you avoid this man and if you see this telephone number that you do not answer, or contact the police to block it if possible.

I do not feel violated, but it was kind of weird. He asked me to say "aaaah" twice with my tongue inside and outside my mouth. After that I stopped it.
Quite a pathetic man if I'm honest, to fill your days with this silly, immature and nonsensical behaviour but I guess all you can do is feel sorry for people who indeed have mental problems. Especially when they use them in wierd and malicious ways to annoy or stalk innocent job seekers.

LOOK OUT FOR HIM....and post up if you encounter his stupidity.

Good luck

JC

Messages In This Thread
WARNING! WARNING!. HE is back again with a new name Dr. Lowen; email ID:lowen1121@gmail.com -- Rose -- 2011-04-24
Re WARNING! WARNING!. HE is back again with a new name Dr. Lowen; email ID:lowen1121@gmail.com -- JC -- 2011-05-20
Re: Re WARNING! WARNING!. HE is back again with a new name Dr. Lowen; email ID:lowen1121@gmail.com -- The Owl -- 2011-05-20
Re WARNING! WARNING!. HE is back again with a new name Dr. Lowen; email ID:lowen1121@gmail.com -- Mark Newton -- 2011-05-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re WARNING! WARNING!. HE is back again with a new name Dr. Lowen; email ID:lowen1121@gmail.com

Go to another board -