TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Suitable Wife Material in the PRC
Frustrated - 2011-05-20

Ever since I arrived at my senior middle school here near X'ian, I've been trying to forge a serious relationship with a Chinese lady teacher, alas to no avail to date. They either say they're too busy to accept my dinner invite or pretend they don't know what I said. I know they're not speaking the truth in the latter case because thereafter it's painfully apparent they try to dodge me. I'm a white Aussie bloke.
In contrast,my colleague is from Ghana and much younger than me. He picks up disco girls no problem, but is always skint despite eating cheap restaurant meals regularly. I suspect he's paying for getting laid, and it didn't come cheap.
With the advent of hot weather the other day, I entered a barber's for a short back and sides. There were three sexy girls there. They were all over me, figuratively speaking, and seemed to be genuinely interested in my background. If any one of them were to become romantically attached to me, I'd feel over the moon. Despite their poor English we had some kind of a chat, a basic one. It turns out they're poor village girls who work for the owner, a married Chinese man. He was present at the time, and seemed to condone their openness and flirtatious behavior. If I knew I could find a sincere honey among them, I would go for it full steam ahead, for back home I could never pull such stunning girls, even if I were loaded. Have any of you virile men taken up with female Chinese barbers in China, leading to great marriages? Or are those kind of girls merely tarts and golddiggers looked down upon by Chinese professionals like teachers? You see, I don't want my Chinese colleagues to look down on me for dating a Chinese doll who works as a barber. I must act cautiously.

Messages In This Thread
Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Frustrated -- 2011-05-20
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Aussie Bob -- 2011-05-21
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Stoli Vodka -- 2011-05-21
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-05-23
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- People's Beer -- 2011-05-22
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Apollyon -- 2011-05-21
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Stoli Vodka -- 2011-05-21
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Apollyon -- 2011-05-22
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-05-21
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Beers -- 2011-05-21
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Montezuma -- 2011-05-23
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- San Mig Beer -- 2011-05-23
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Gordon -- 2011-05-23
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Dragonized -- 2011-05-24
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-05-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Suitable Wife Material in the PRC

Go to another board -