TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC
Apollyon - 2011-05-22
In response to Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC (Stoli Vodka)

This has to be a wind up...surely?

Not at all, I'm trying to be helpful.

I should just add that I wouldn't entirely be put off by girls mainly after your money or going to the west. I mean you can hardly blame them, we all need a bit of a helping hand on that old ladder at some stages in our lives. Another thing is, is that we FT's are not exactly known for our good looks and charm and if you sport a beer-gut, a receding hairline and wear dentures you can't expect LITTLE LOTUS BLOSSOM to be that altruistic she'll happily settle down with you in a bulk standard Tianjin flat. There's always a payment to be made when you acquire a wife or girlfriend anywhere. Now, the payment you will have to make if you stayed home in London and found a woman would probably be that she'd be a big fat ugly thing with a breath that would make a hyena retch. If we want something so tasty that you could pop her on a stick and lick her and you are not Cary Grant, you must be prepared to invest a little. Meanwhile be friendly to your students-it's sometimes difficult for them to get a decent hot shower; whereas, you have one of your own-be sharing.

Messages In This Thread
Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Frustrated -- 2011-05-20
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Aussie Bob -- 2011-05-21
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Stoli Vodka -- 2011-05-21
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-05-23
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- People's Beer -- 2011-05-22
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Apollyon -- 2011-05-21
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Stoli Vodka -- 2011-05-21
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Apollyon -- 2011-05-22
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-05-21
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Beers -- 2011-05-21
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Montezuma -- 2011-05-23
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- San Mig Beer -- 2011-05-23
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Gordon -- 2011-05-23
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Dragonized -- 2011-05-24
Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC -- Crap School Spotter -- 2011-05-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Suitable Wife Material in the PRC

Go to another board -