TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Anyone heard of Hampson English
Out of Chicago - 2011-05-24

I agree - go to a Uni - at least you have a little protection because if you don't screw up at least you will get a work VISA - the proper way.
The others will hold the work VISA in front of you like dangling a carrot in front of a mule. You will never get it because they are not accredited to teach in cities throughout China. They just bribe officials and when the students run out they move on - I hear that is what Hampson is doing right now.
They won't work you to death and at least you will be around some real teachers with real (not fake like Hampson workers ) degrees.
I have been hearing that some of the teachers (I hate to call them teachers), actually have degrees from Harvard and Oxford and Berkley and UCLA and if you check the dates on their degrees you will see that they attended the schools all at once on the same dates. Incredible!!!! There is actually a CON ARTIST there that claims he has a Masters Degree - WHY WORK FOR HAMPSON for a lousy 115 RMB a class when you can run for President of the USA????!!!!???? PHONEY CON ARTIST!!!!!!!! I think he says he is from California or Nevada or something it figures..

Messages In This Thread
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Out of Chicago -- 2011-05-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Anyone heard of Hampson English

Go to another board -