TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Anyone heard of Hampson English
Mark Black - 2011-05-24

What's your motivation to teach? Been a teacher for a number of years in the UK teaching ESL and enjoy improving peoples lives and passing on knowledge.

Why China? It's only a possibility. I would like to see China but to be honest I would consider other countries in Asia too.

Which province? I really have no idea. I know China is BIG and there are many differences both environmentally and culturally depending on where you are but I have an interest in history and, if I come to China, would do extensive travelling during holidays to see some of the country.

Do you need to be around other expats as a sort of "comfort blanket." Not really. It would be nice to have at least some English friends "on my doorstep" so to speak as opposed to being the only one but I am not that bothered. When I was much younger I spent a lot of time travelling and have lived all over the place. Much of that time was spent on my lonesome with only locals or myself as company.

Hey thanks for the great replies guys. You have given me plenty to think about :)

Messages In This Thread
Re Anyone heard of Hampson English -- Mark Black -- 2011-05-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Anyone heard of Hampson English

Go to another board -