TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re re: Footprints Recruiting/Jubail
Sora - 2011-05-24

I totally agree. Stay away from Footprints. They are not professional or courteous. When you talk to them, they seemed very rush to answer your questions like you are wasting their time. Yet, they need us to make commissions. Also, they don't even ask you any relevant questions during the interview process, so how can it help you get a job if they don't even know. They contacted me before and they were not able to do anything for me. I had to get a great job on my own, because of persistence and patience. Advice to Footprints, do your job and you can help us get a job. I don't think they do any research for you to help you get a good job, anyway. Also, they don't even have a lot of job opportunities on their website in a lot of countries. Even if they show you a particular country, where they have a lot of postings, but they still don't do their homework to help you get one and a lot of those schools or academies, you can't research on them since there is not a lot of information about them and yet Footprints wants to offer you that job? I guess another comment I read before was right about them. They may be known, but they are not helpful since they all want is the money. I understand their business position, but it's not in our best interests so like the previous comment said, stay away from them. Oh yeah, any reputable companies they do work for, why give them the commission? Just go straight to the company and apply like Disney English in China. You will get a faster response and more help. Also, I would think a better pay since you don't need to share your hard earn money with Footprints by giving them a cut for their service fee. That is why my company which is a huge franchise dropped Footprints. That goes to show you how reliable and professional schools/academies think of Footprints. Anyway, this is just my opinion.

Messages In This Thread
Re re: Footprints Recruiting/Jubail -- Sora -- 2011-05-24
Re re: Footprints Recruiting/Jubail -- Sam E -- 2014-11-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re re: Footprints Recruiting/Jubail

Go to another board -