TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Some good advice for you - ESL discussion
Julia - 2005-05-06

Dear Lisha If I were you I would not go with Bucklands Group. Having been there and done that I am seriously giving you some good advice when I tell you to stay away from them. Please take a look at the ESL School Review Board on this website. I think after reading the posts that are there you can ask yourself "How can 10 people be wrong?" All Buckland cares about is money and he will drop you off in the middle of nowhere and leave you. I personally know of two teachers he did this to. He told them he was going to send them to a great city and everything was going to be fine and than when they got to China he put them in a countryside school. They were on their own and the nearest normal grocery store was 40 minutes away by bus. After they contacted him, he made promise after promise to move them to a better school but never did. They ended up packing and leaving. There are three recruiters who I would recommend and they are Hubei New Times International their website is www.teachinchina.cn, the other is the China Teaching Network their number is 0086 27 8719 2796 and last but certainly not least is Homeland Recruiting. The man there to speak to is Tim Yu and his website is www.china-esl-job.com

Messages In This Thread
Teaching English in China through Buckland - ESL discussion -- Lisha -- 2005-05-06
buckland Group - Teachers Discussion -- Jenny -- 2007-06-11
Re: buckland Group - Teachers Discussion -- CLY -- 2009-08-16
antibiotics - ESL discussion -- Mic -- 2005-05-07
Some good advice for you - ESL discussion -- Julia -- 2005-05-06
Buckland - ESL discussion -- Bill Jacot -- 2005-05-06
If you really want to - ESL discussion -- Rheno Chinese -- 2005-05-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Some good advice for you - ESL discussion

Go to another board -