TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Anyone heard of Hampson English, anyone here of alternative career paths in china?
San Mig Beer - 2011-05-30

or ex-urinal cleaners like myself- they know we can't do our maths and will not realise we are working for a lower hourly rate at 12000 RMB than if we took the easier option of working for a uni which pays 5000 RMB. I worked for the 12000 at rubbish centres until I realised 5000 works out as more.

Nowt wrong with being an ex urinal cleaner...indulged in a bit of that, and cleaning out shower stalls and vacuuming carpets as a pt job while at Uni.

I agree there is nowt wrong with working at a public gig for 5,000, but as silverboy has said...it equates to sweet FA outside of the PRC, especially so if you are looking to make long term investments/savings. If that is not your concern however...then enjoy those jiaozi and 3 kuai beers!

Messages In This Thread
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Anyone heard of Hampson English, anyone here of alternative career paths in china?

Go to another board -